I have decied to jump on the same bandwagon, and wonder why I can’t come up with these creative, yet fruitless trends on my own.
Green – means I have
Italicized – means I wish
Striked – never
- I miss somebody right now.
I don’t watch much TV these days.
- Love olives.
- I own lots of books.
- I wear glasses or contact lenses.
- I love to play video games.
I’ve tried marijuana. I have been in a threesome. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
- I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I curse sometimes.
- I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
- I’m TOTALLY smart. (and humble too)
I have broken someone’s bones. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal. I hate the rain.
- I’m paranoid at times.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I need money right now.
I love sushi. I talk really, really fast.
- I have fresh breath in the morning.
I have long hair. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
- I have at least one sibling.
I was born in a country outside of the U.S. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D.
- I like the way that I look.
I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
- I know how to cornrow.
I am usually pessimistic. I have a lot of mood swings. I think prostitution should be legalized. I slept with a roommate. I have a hidden talent.
- I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
- I have a lot of friends.
I am currently single. I have pecked someone of the same sex. I enjoy talking on the phone. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants. I love to shop.
- I enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop than eat. I would classify myself as ghetto. I’m bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders. I’m obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal. I don’t hate anyone.
- I’m a pretty good dancer.
I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
- I have a cell phone.
- I believe in a god(s). (Only Jesus Christ)
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
- I’ve rejected someone before.
- I currently like someone.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I want to have children in the future.
- I have changed a diaper before.
- I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
- I’m not allergic to anything.
- I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger. I am shy around the opposite sex.
- I’m online 24/7, even as an away message.
I have at least 5 away messages saved.
- I have tried alcohol or drugs before. (Just alcohol for me…)
I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past. I own the “South Park” movie. I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on Xanga or Livejournal. When I was a kid I played “the birds and the bees” with a neighbor or chum. I enjoy some country music.
- I would die for my best friends.
- I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I watch soap operas whenever I can.
- I’m obsessive, and often a perfectionist.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. I know all the words to Slick Rick’s “Children’s Story”.
- Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. I have dated a close friend’s ex. I like surveys/memes.
- I am happy/joyful at this moment.
I’m obsessed with guys. Democrat.
- Conservative Republican.
I am punk rockish. I am preppy. I go for older guys/girls, not younger.
- I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met. I can work on a car.
- I love my job.
- I am comfortable with who I am right now.
- I have more than just my ears pierced.
- I walk barefoot wherever I can.
- I have jumped off a bridge.
- I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
- I believe in prophetic dreams.
- I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I am proficient on a musical instrument. I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.
- I hate office jobs.
- I love sci-fi movies.
- I think water rules.
I went to college out of state. I am adopted.
- I like sausage.
I am a pyro. I love the Red Sox. I have thrown up from crying too much.
- I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
- I love kisses.
I fall for the worst people and have been hurt every time. I adore bright colors. I love Dear Abby. I can’t live without black eyeliner.
- I think school is awesome.
I think pigtails serve a purpose.
- I don’t know why the heck I just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals. I don’t like multi-textured ice cream. I think John Cusack is adorable. I watch Food Network way too much. I love coaching youth sports. I can pick up things with my toes. I can’t whistle. I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
- I have ridden/owned a horse.
- I still have every journal I’ve ever written in.
- I can’t stick to a diet.
- I talk in my sleep.
I’ve often thought that I was born in the wrong century. I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
- Climbing trees is a brilliant pastime.
I have jazz in my blood. I would not be friends if they weren’t family. I wear a toe ring.
- I have a tattoo.
I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with. I am a caffeine junkie. I know who Santos L. Halper is. I read trashy romance novels and I am ashamed. I love wrestling. I am completely tree-huggy spiritual, and I’m not ashamed at all. If I knew I would get away with it, I would commit at least one murder. I cosplayed or know what cosplaying is. I have been to over 15 conventions. I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better. I enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner. I’m an artist. I have a goal to collect every Johnny Depp movie ever made. I am ambidexterous. I sleep with so many stuffed animals, I can hardly fit on my bed.
- My computer has a name.
If it weren’t for having to see other people naked, I’d live in a nudist colony.
- I have terrible teeth.
I hate my toes. I did this Meme even though I wasn’t tagged by the person who took it before me. I have more friends on the internet than in real life.
- I have lived in either three different states or countries.
I am extremely flexible.
- I love hugs more than kisses.
- I want to own my own business.
I smoke or have tried cigarettes. I have met a star from ABC’s LOST.
- I spend way too much time on the computer than on anything else.
- Nobody has ever said I’m normal.
- Sad movies, games, fics and the like can cause a trickle of tear every now and then.
I am proficient in the use of many types firearms and combat weapons. I like the way women look in stylized men’s suits.
- I don’t like it when people are unpleased or seem unpleased with me.
- I have been described as a dreamer or likely to have my head up in the cloud.
I have played tennis with my non dominant hand before. I have played strip poker with someone else before.
- I read the labels on food, shampoo, and other things just because.
I have emotional problems for which I have sought professional help. I believe in ghosts and the paranormal.
- I can’t stand being alone.
- I have at least one obsession at any given time.
I weigh myself, pee/poo, and then weigh myself again. I consistently spend way too much money on obsessions-of-the-moment. I know what THAC0 means. I have a signed Tom Servo head.
- I’m judgmental
I’m a HUGE drama-queen I was a Spice Girls fan and I’m proud of it. I have traveled on more than one continent. I sometimes wish my father would just disappear I have seen every single episode of more than one television show. I’m terrified of moths. I enjoy musicals.
- I am a chocoholic.
I wear ties and I’m a girl. I got to be in the front row of a Minstrels of Mayhem concert.
- I am a geek and proud of it
I don’t like clowns. Not at all I own an animal costume I have eaten hog maw I’ve read very large books (900+ pgs) in a few days. I
could fall in love with one certain person if only I’d let
myself but I’ll never tell him because he probably
- Mine: I play jumprope with my own legs.