It is the last day in the month of April in the year 2010. Let’s go out with a bang:
- Hummer-Horse Carriage: Well that’s one way to artistically destroy something
- Book Book – If only I had a MacBook to go with this cover
- Visibo: Customizable start page for Google Chrome users
- 7,500 Shoppers Sold Their Soul: Geek humor. I laughed.
- Surrealien: Wallpaper with a twist
- Revisit: Create a real-time visual of Twitter about any search term; not sure how useful, but fun!
- FIF DVD: They came out with a DVD! I must own this!
- Ivanhoe Reservoir: Sunlight causes this reservoir to create large amounts of bromate, which is harmful. Researchers came up with an ingenious solution. Floating plastic balls.
- 3D Projections on Buildings: By simply projecting images onto the sides of buildings, this created some amazing effects.
- Bear and Bird Feeder: I want to know what kind of feed they put in there.
- Rubics Cube Optical Illusion: Like it says.
- Greatest Star Wars Fan Art Ever
- Programming Husband: ROFL, my poor wife
- Uniquely Styled Comic Book Heroes
- How to Upset Your Nerdy Friends: I put his on here for Chris’ benefit
- Physics Space Invader: Fun twist on an old classic
- Menacing Beaver: Intriguing impromptu conversation
- How to Write a 20 Page Paper in Under a Day: no joke
- Impossible Photos: Li Wei is an amazing photographer
- Math Problem: Another humorous comic
- Robo Dump: speechless.
- Bird Sings Final Fantasy: Awww, a Geeky Bird.
And a very special thanks to Nicodemus At Night (Jonathan Chang) for the “O Me of Little Faith” book give away. Makes this Friday even more fantastic!