It has been far too long since I threw one of these together. Have a little extra time this week, so I am here to deliver!
- Silly Tweet’s from Taco Bell – The company has delivered some funny tweets which contributes to the building of their cult-like following.
- Dragonballing – Definitely want to try making one of these with my oldest son. Not that we are fans of Dragon Ball, but I could definitely see a Ryu move in the near future.
- Dr. Who Wedding Photo Shoot – Had I been a fan back then as I am now, I might have convinced her to let me do this. Who am I kidding?!? Well, this link was brought to you by my geek-loving wife.
- Deocrated Nerd Shirt – Hey, geeks earn medals too. Did I also mention they need to sleep from time to time?
- Blackmeal Marvel Logo – An attribute to the most famous icons from Marvel.
- Socrates from a 9 Year Old – worth a watch
- The Campaign for the Accurate Measurement of Creativity – interesting Kickstarter project
- Never let a Falcon Punch meet another Falcon Punch – if you don’t know what a Falcon Punch is, then carry on to the next link.
- Pythagorean Cup – Ever heard of the imbiber limiting cup from the guy who measured triangles? Me either.
- Grow – An art project from Berlin based artist Andreas Preis.
- Like You Know – Hilarious insight into current colloquialisms of every day talk.
- Chinese Manga with Striking Perspective – Gaiko-Captain has created some spectacular perspective art wherein he becomes part of the picture.
- Injected Bubble Wrap – Artist Bradley Hart has taken our love of bubble wrap a step further by injecting paint into each bubble to create incredible portraits of people.
- Canby Stone Shades – ready to take your shades up to the next level..like the $325 a pop level?
- Skate House – What if you had a home that you could skateboard in and it still looked amazing?