A semi-weekly curated list of interesting finds on the web:
- What Traveling Around the World Looks Like – what an adventure to be had
- Super Heroes Painted w/ Splatters – wickedly awesome
- Zelda: Oracle of Ages – play the classics with an online Game Boy Color
- Time is a Dimension Photography – same scene shot over the course of a day and spliced together to create beautiful photos that look illustrated
- DC & Marvel Robots – another Super Hero link, I know… but these are robots!
- Glass Beach – my wife had already heard of this. I think its one of the places that should go on a bucket list.
- Bullet Journal – I implemented this technique a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I even got rid of my iPad in favor of using this.
- Simplify Your Tech Life, Thoreau-Style – interesting take on purging technology from your life
- Museum Hack – should we ever get to visit, definitely going to look these guys up
- What iOS7 Would Look Like in your Home – with the release just around the corner, this is a good read
- The World’s Tallest Hotwheels Wall Track Puts Your Childhood to Shame – yep, Hotwheels built a track down the side of a 70 story building
- Some Thoughts on the Real World by One Who Glimpsed it and Fled – great read by the Calvin & Hobbes creator Bill Waterson at a 1990 graduation.
- What Happens When You Stand For 2 Years – wish I could implement this at work.
- Smart Key Finder – definitely to invest in one of these
- Architecture Student Bought a School Bus and Turned It Into Cozy Mobile Home – yep, Hank’s a cool guy.