When blogs first rolled out in the early 90′s, they were simply a collection to interesting sites on a new platform that world had yet to experience. In keeping with the spirit of the original blogs, each week I read hundreds of blogs, posts, memes and curate a list of fantastic finds ranging from great distractions to creative works of art. For more frequent updates follow me on Twitter:@massivetruth or check out my Flipboard: http://flip.it/x97g4 .
- Science Win: Research Shows that the 5-Second Rule Is Real
Read more at http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/science-win-research-shows-5-second-rule-real#yvAJK9Y80sq7OPKA.99
- Thumm – Accoustic iPhone dock that utilizes physics and form to amplify the sound.
- San Francisco’s Iconic Sourdough Is Made from 160-Year-Old Yeast – Does that make the bread more or less appealing?
- Inside the Barista Class – Intriguing post written from the perspective of a barista.
- CUBESTORMER 3 Smashes Rubik’s Cube Speed Record – in our house there are several cubes floating around, mostly mixed by the toddler and solved by the 12 year old.
- Keen wants to help bring home heating and cooling into the internet of things – Our internet connected thermostat has been a beneficial addition to our already tech-savvy house. Keen brings makes climate control more granular by allowing users to open & shut specific vents.
- Plumb: Notebooks – a moleskin with an artistic cover sure to inspire the artist in all of us.
- Dream Home built from Scratch – Equipped with $9,000, Steve Arwan built a cozy home in Thailand from the ground up.
- Yes, That Is The Entrance To This Guy’s House. And No, He’s Not A Beggar… He’s Just Awesome.
- Thieving Monkey Goes Bananas For Child’s iPod Touch
- Tardis MacBook Keyboard Decal
- It’s Bliss: behind the iconic Windows XP photo – the story behind the default Windows XP wallpaper.
- The Afterlife of Pia Farrenkopf – Sometime in early 2009, Pia died in her garage. They discovered this last month.
- Sony Digital Paper – I can’t see this taking off with that price tag.