When blogs first rolled out in the early 90′s, they were simply a collection to interesting sites on a new platform that world had yet to experience. In keeping with the spirit of the original blogs, each week I read hundreds of blogs, posts, memes and curate a list of fantastic finds ranging from great distractions to creative works of art. For more frequent updates follow me on Twitter:@massivetruth or check out my Flipboard: http://flip.it/x97g4 .
- Poverty & Human Sacrifice in Asia – Not exactly an encouraging way to start the list, but an analogy that opens your eyes and hearts to the reality that many families in extreme poverty are facing.
- Rainy Day – If you find rain drops sliding down the window pane to be a soothing experience, then you will enjoy this site.
- The One-Word Answer to Why Bill Gates and Warren Buffett Have Been So Successful
- Thug Kitchen – NSFW. Take great food, interesting recipes and some foul language and throw them all in a blender.
- Dust & Grooves – For some strange reason, I have an affinity for really good coffee table books even though we don’t own a coffee table. Eilon Paz’s book highlights extraordinary collections of vinyl records.
- Elio – Imagine a vehicle that gets 84 MPH for under $6,800…this is going on my wish list.
- Decoded: Levi’s Patch – The background story behind the patch on every pair of 501’s.
- 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World