Contrary to their historical naming convention, Apple announced a new Watch in its product line (we were all expecting an iWatch). The problem with this name is that it is difficult to reproduce, because the Apple logo is not a traditional letter and requires a unique character set found in a proprietary font that Apple uses. In fact, if you were to try and copy the font off their site and paste into your blog, you would get a ? instead of an Apple.
That being said, there is a nifty way of doing this on your iOS device without all the hassle:
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to this website: http://mrgan.com/gb/
- Tap and hold the Apple Logo. Select Copy.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Scroll down and tap on Add New Shortcut…
- Tap and hold on the Phrase. Select Paste.
- Tap on the Shortcut and assign it a value. I chose “aaa”.
- Tap Save at the top right corner.
Now whenever I type “aaa” on my iPhone, the Apple logo appears!