When blogs first rolled out in the early 90′s, they were simply a collection to interesting sites on a new platform that world had yet to experience. In keeping with the spirit of the original blogs, each
week month I read hundreds of blogs, posts, memes and curate a list of fantastic finds ranging from great distractions to creative works of art. For more frequent updates follow me on Twitter:@massivetruth or check out my Flipboard: http://flip.it/x97g4 .
- Shipwrecked sailor says he survived 66 days at sea with a lot of prayers – Incredible. No commentary necessary.
- Superhighway: Russian official proposes road that could connect London to NYC – The thought of being able to travel to Russia in my car is both thrilling and frightening.
- America’s Immortal Cereal – Where did Kellog’s corn flakes come from?
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeking to Ward Off Discounters by Adding Play Space – So let me understand this…a toy store in and of itself is not enough to keep kids entertained? I guess my kids don’t get out enough. A trip to the local Target toy section takes half an hour!
- Apple Takes Byte of Restaurant Business With ‘Cybercafes’ – Don’t get too excited. This article is 9 years old.