When blogs first rolled out in the early 90′s, they were simply a collection to interesting sites on a new platform that world had yet to experience. In keeping with the spirit of the original blogs, each
week month I read hundreds of blogs, posts, memes and curate a list of fantastic finds ranging from great distractions to creative works of art. For more frequent updates follow me on Twitter:@massivetruth or check out my Flipboard: http://flip.it/x97g4 .
- The Internet Mapping Project – What maps have we created in our minds of what the world wide web looks like? I would be curious to see how many of you find someone who thinks exactly like you.
- Quicksilver Makes a Business Suit You Can Surf In – Yeah, the ankle swagger won’t cut it anymore for the league of extraordinary dressed gentlemen. Now you must be able to surf in your business attire.
- An Upbeat Emotion That’s Surprisingly Good for You – So it makes sense…that whole part about “whatever is good, whatever is pure … think on these things”.
- Meet Amazon’s first customer – Not something you ever really think about. Amazon, the “Wal-mart” of the Internet without the plumbing problems, actually had a first customer. And they named a building after him.
- The remarkable life and lessons of the $8 million janitor – yep, making a modest amount of money most of his life, Ronald Read left “exemplary lessons on saving that apply to all of us.
- Coke Marks Anniversary of Its Biggest Screwup – Remember when Coca-Cola attempted to change their formula and we, the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union revolted? Me, neither. I was only five.