When blogs first rolled out in the early 90′s, they were simply a collection to interesting sites on a new platform that world had yet to experience. In keeping with the spirit of the original blogs, each
week month I read hundreds of blogs, posts, memes and curate a list of fantastic finds ranging from great distractions to creative works of art. For more frequent updates follow me on Twitter:@massivetruth or check out my Flipboard: http://flip.it/x97g4 .
- The Lights Go Out on Candlestick Park – By the time you read this, San Francisco’s Candlestick park is probably gone. Admittedly, I am not a sports fan, nor have I ever been to the park. But there is something about the history behind such an iconic location makes me feel a little remorse at its passing.
- Unclimbable – Follow the journey of several friends through an extraordinary hiking trip.
- The US has space experts worried about an extra-terrestrial land grab – If ownership is 9/10ths of the law, who has the rights to space property?
- Say goodbye to your clunky air conditioner — this kitchen table uses no electricity to regulate the temperature of your apartment
- Hogwarts School of Wizardry – Glad I’m married. It protects me from my nerdiness.
- In a Mother’s Library, Bound in Spirit and in Print – Don’t get me wrong. I love my iPad. I love reading on my iPad. I love reading magazines on my iPad, because relevant and interactive information is at my fingertips. I can read people’s thoughts on articles while simultaneously consuming the content. Yet, there will always be a deep love for a physical book.
- Beautifully Vivid Portraits from the Early Days of Color Photography in 1913